How to use CheapCalling?
Our access numbers are available from almost any telephone in the UK*. The international connection charges and VAT are included in the price stated for calling our access numbers. You will not receive a separate telephone bill from us; your call charges to our access numbers will simply appear on your telephone bill from your normal provider, usually BT but you can also use Cheapestcalls from Telewest, NTL or mobiles for example. When you make a call using Cheapestcalls, we receive a small margin of the call costs from your normal provider and therefore we do not have to send you a separate bill.
You can use Cheapestcalls even if you are subscribed to another call provider, such as One.Tel or Alpha Telecom and save even more money on your international calls.
How it works:
- Dial the relevant access number for the country you wish to call.
- Once you are connected you will hear a voice prompt, now dial the international telephone number in full (including 00).
You want to call landline number 0123456789 in France. Dial the relevant access number for France (). Once you are connected dial the country code for France 0033, followed by the subscriber number without the 0: 123456789. So dial 0033 123456789! That's all!
- No pre-payment or calling card needed
- Your provider will invoice you as usual
- No subscription or hidden costs
- Tariff message played before each call
- All prices include VAT
- No bills from Cheapestcalls
Still some questions? Please click here to contact customer services.